Thursday, June 15, 2006

Polish women


I've yet to settle down with that one special woman, so I spend a fair bit of time looking around at women on my travels through Germany and Poland. Many of whom I find rather attractive. In the past I've had brief affairs with two Polish women and have to say that there didn't seem to be any real difference between them and the average German woman. However, despite possible language and cultural problems, on the whole I tend to think that a Polish woman would make a better wife and mother of children than a German one. More traditional, different experiences, etc. I wonder how many of the attractive polish women speak either German or English? The next time I see a pretty hitch-hiker I'll pick her up and test this out :-) More about the woman in the photo. She isn't Polish, but ...!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it`s completely CLEAR that she isn`t from Poland.

Regards
Guy from Poland

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually she's not, She's from serbia.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home