Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Introduction to Poland Polen

Welcome to my new page about my life as a foreign resident of Poland. I have just purchased a small property in the Lubuskie Lake District in the far west of Poland. It's both as an investment and also as a sort of retreat from the city. The area was part of Germany until the border changes at the end of the Second World War. My permanent home is in Berlin, Germany - about one and a half hours drive from my new home in the Polish province of Lubuskie. I will use this page to post my observations about news from Poland and life in general in Poland. I welcome comments from readers with any opinion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Nice blog and look forward to reading your news.

You're lucky having so much free time instead of being stuck in a 9-5 job. Any tips for Polish/German property investors ?

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Hans said...

Thanks. And yes it is nice not to have a set work timetable. Once upon a time I was a teacher of sorts. I'll think about the property tips thing and add something at a later date. Check out the link to the Poland and Polish forum for interesting discussion on property and cultural matters connected with Poland.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home